Hey Everyone,
I am having a hard time deciding what I want to do my lesson plan on for class. Since, I am an inclusion learning support teacher I mainly help out my students in the classroom. I do, however, think it would be great to do my lesson on a science related topic. I am just having a hard time deciding on which one. Let me know which one you would pick and why?
a. The Water Cycle
b. Animal Studies
c. Electric Circuits
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am also having the same issue. I think animal studies would be a good idea. There are a lot of ways to incorporate different forms of technology with this topic. I was also debating doing electric circuits for mine. However, I worry about coming up with using all the different technology tools effectively.
ReplyDeleteIf your students are like mine, I would do the electrical circuits. Many of my students are into cars. They would get really involved you could some how managed to incorporate that into the lesson. Like needing good grounds as well as power to start a car or even turn on a light. This topic would also lend itself to welding and fabrication. There are a lot of shows that deal with this kind of material. My second choice would be the animal study thing.
ReplyDeleteI think any type of animal study is interesting. You could show their growth using Photo Story and have the kids narrate them. You could create a Wiki for students to ask questions or post facts. I like all three of those topics because I have taught them at one point or another.
ReplyDeleteI think animal studies would be great. There is so much you can do with that topic!
ReplyDelete